![]() |
| copyright Rhonda Davis |
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a wife, Mom. artist and entrepreneur from a small town right outside of Wichita, Kansas. I recently graduated with a B.F.A in Art and have been doing a bit of thinking about the direction I need/want to go in life. Considering I am a wee bit over 50, you can safely say I am a late bloomer. I waited to go back to college until my kids were in middle school and then went full steam until I finally got that magic piece of paper.
So now, I am here. Writing about life, creating art, figuring out ways to make a bit of a living doing what I love and trying to connect with others out there. It is a bit daunting and vulnerable to put yourself out of the world wide web, not knowing who and how you will be received--a lot like going to a dance -- you never quite know what kind of night it is going to turn out to be. But here I am. I hope you enjoy my discussions, highlights and creative ramblings, adventures and general thoughts, observations and declarations.
I am glad you are here.
Let's have an adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment